We are excited to announce the launch of our Keeping It Clean initiative!
We aim to ensure the highest level of quality for traffic going through our mobile exchange and supply-facing platform. Our constant and consistent application of new technologies to verify, authenticate and protect ad traffic, combined with our strong partnerships with anti-fraud players throughout the supply chain make this possible. We are applying these measures in addition to adopting ads.txt on our platform, ads.txt is a mechanism that enables content owners to declare who is authorized to sell their inventory, and was recently released by the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB).
By partnering with several leading industry vendors we are ensuring quality traffic on the Inneractive platform:
- Pixalate – Tracks, monitors, and blocks highly probable illegitimate ad inventory.
- MobileWalla- Identifies and flags suspicious IP addresses and ads with falsified physical location information.
- Moat – Provides MRC ‘stamp of approval’ around IVT, human traffic rates and viewability.
Our clean market policies involve the regular purging of false traffic, with a cycle of rinse wash and repeat including the following processes:
- Routinely exclude and remove non-direct traffic sources from the marketplace
- Keeping our Supply Content Policy and Demand Content Policy aligned with industry requirements in regards to what can and cannot be transacted on the exchange
- Adoption of ads.txt allowing trading desks and DSPs to more easily identify the Authorized Digital Sellers for a particular broadcaster, publisher, or app; increasing advertisers’ confidence on the legitimacy of the traded inventory.
Fyber, Inneractive’s parent company, is launching a similar initiative and has appointed a quality officer that will be overseeing all quality initiatives for Fyber and all of its subsidiaries.
“Ads.txt is a great industry collaboration around quality that we are actively promoting and we hope a similar approach is soon applied to in-app inventory. That said, a truly clean market requires constant maintenance, and this is why we launched Keeping It Clean,” said Offer Yehudai, co-founder at Inneractive, and current President at Fyber. “Premium programmatic has been limited due to concerns about ad fraud, and with Keeping it Clean, our goal is to make clean traffic the norm to bring back the trust in digital advertising.”