Director Corporate Strategy
As the Director of Corporate Strategy, you will provide the management team with the needed insight to drive intelligent, sound decision-making. You will understand the industry landscape and dynamics and harness such knowledge as well as your intellectual horsepower to help drive the group’s united vision, narrative and value proposition as well as position, package and communicate them internally and to the market.
You will lead the process of identifying, evaluating and prioritizing new growth opportunities for the group. This is a unique opportunity for top performers seeking a high-impact, high-visibility position and the ability to influence the future course of the group.
● Develop the strategy, narrative and positioning of the unified company
● Explore the potential of new products and markets for the company’s business
● Drive market research and thought leadership to power decision makers across the business and product organizations
● Work with the CFO organization to create the new narrative of the joint company and communicate it through different material such as company decks,
financial reports, letters to shareholders, financial press releases, FAQ documents as well as a corporate, market facing website
● Develop different exit scenarios, lead the business presentations and due diligence and support negotiations
● Develop materials for supervisory and executive board meetings, leadership offsites, strategy days and all-hands meetings
● Promote internal education and alignment between all company units, including Product, R&D and all the different business units
● BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience; preferably an MBA from a top business school
● At least 2-3 years of experience in corporate development, investment banking (research, preferably TMT),management consulting and/or venture capital/private equity experience in thetechnology industry
● Excellent quantitative andqualitative analytical skills, including experience building financial models
● A great writer (a native Englishspeaker) and a strong storyteller
● Self motivated, results drivenwith strong attention to detail; exceptional interpersonal and communicationsskills, business acumen and work ethic