Professional Services Engineer
Inneractive is looking for a passionate, highly skilled and tech-savvy Professional Services Engineer to join our growing Customer Success team at our headquarters in Israel. We offer a fast tempo, dynamic work environment in one of the most interesting, and fast growing space in the tech industry today – Mobile Digital Advertising.
Qualified candidates must have the following characteristics; professionalism, deep programming knowledge, good data analytical skills, and the ability to prioritize and time manage in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Building new technical integrations with Inneractive partners (both supply and demand).
- Troubleshooting and investigating technical issues.
- Taking part in preparation for customer meetings, demonstrations, evaluations, POC, RFI's, etc.
- Collecting feedback and introducing new feature requests to the Product and R&D department.
- Working closely with various departments to address outstanding tech related issues.
- 1-3 years of experience in professional services / software development / application engineering / tech support or similar
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a military technology unit
- Deep programming knowledge and ability to read and understand code at first glance
- Solid knowledge of databases (MySQL, Redshift, Cassandra)
- Ability to write scripts in Linux shells / Python / Perl or similar
- Vast experience with debugging tools like Fiddler/Wireshark/Charles
- Familiarity with Json, XML and HTML protocols
- Proven track record at being proactive, self-directed, detailed, and organized
- Excellent problem-solving skills and multi-tasking ability
- Self-learning abilities
- Strong proficiency in both verbal and written English
- Strong understanding of mobile advertising concepts and protocols: OpenRTB, VAST, MRAID, etc.
- Previous experience in the ad tech industry
- Familiarity with some of the following technologies: AWS, DataBricks , Spark, NGinx, Kafka, Elastic-search, GrayLog, Jira, NoSQL, Redis, Mongo, Aerospike or similar