Big Data Developer
The Inneractive R&D team is looking for a talented and experienced Server Developer. The developer will take part in engineering a high concurrent real-time serving platform with the ability to collect, stream and process extreme amounts of data. The candidate should bring with him a broad set of technology skills to be able to design and build robust solutions for server and data problems and learn quickly as the platform grows.
- At least 4 years' Java experience working in high throughput and large scale distributed web environment, involving scaling and performance challenges.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a technological army unit
- Strong experience with Java multi-threaded, high-concurrent server development
- Smart, interdisciplinary, fast learner and a team player
- Experience with JVM tuning and performance analysis
- Scala/Akka experience – a strong advantage
- Experience with high concurrent event-streaming over elastic cloud – an advantage
- Knowledge with distributed in-memory architecture involving multi-level cache, serialization, etc.' – an advantage
- Experience with rational databases and big data – advantage
- Spark / Kafka experience – advantage