Inneractive is looking for a DevOps Engineer to lead the production life cycle of a large scale distributed system, as a member of the DevOps team. Built with cutting-edge server-side technologies, Inneractive’s system handles tens of billions of events daily, generating terabytes of data. The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for all operational aspects of the production, staging, QA and Dev environments, managing about 2,000 servers and multiple clusters in Big Data technologies and DB ecosystem.
- Top-notch Linux system engineer - at least 5 years of Linux experience (or 2 years DevOps)
- Expertise with multiple scripting languages (Bash / Python / Ruby / Groovy / etc.)
- Administration, scripting and automation with Amazon Web Services cloud
- Standard monitoring applications (Datadog, Graphite, Grafana, Prometheus, Sensu, etc.) and deployment / system integration tools (Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform)
- Administration of MySQL and in memory DB clusters such as Memcached, Redis, VoltDB, Aerospike, etc.
- Web and application server administration: Apache, NGNIX, Tomcat
- Administration of high load systems 24x7
- Management of big data solutions (Hadoop, Spark) and large messaging infrastructures (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Management of Cassandra clusters and/or other large-scale NoSQL solutions
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming language and functional language Java/Scala (or other programming language)
- Innovative, creative mindset - out-of-the-box thinker
- Positive, “can do” attitude who isn’t afraid of a challenge
- Excellent English skills