Automation Infrastructure Developer
The Inneractive R&D team is looking for a talented Automation Infrastructure Developer with natural leadership abilities.
The Automation Infrastructure Developer will have significant impact in designing and building an automation infrastructure for a variety of the company’s core products. We are looking for someone with an extensive and broad set of technology skills in the automation world, along with basic knowledge of server/ client methodologies, to design, build and implement solutions for complex systems. We are also looking for someone with leadership qualities who will act as technical lead and focal point for the automation projects.
- 2+ years of Java experience with strong object oriented skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a military technology unit
- Experience with testing frameworks such as JUnit / TestNG
- Selenium / Appium experience – strong advantage
- CI tools (Jenkins / TeamCity) experience – strong advantage
- Relational databases and big data experience – advantage
- Kafka experience – advantage
- Understanding of DSL and automation design patterns – advantage
- Natural leadership skills, ability to be assertive and motivate others
- Intelligent, fast learner, with an interdisciplinary perspective
- Comfort working in a collaborative team environment