Demand Partner Manager
Inneractive is looking for a Demand Partners Manager based in New York City to help fuel the next phase of the Company’s growth. Partner Managers are responsible for a wide variety of client service activities for their assigned accounts. This position will manage relationships with key demand partners to drive revenue, meet sales quotas, build product awareness/adoption and create value based on partner needs.
Qualified candidates must have the following characteristics: professionalism, initiative, enthusiasm, strong analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills and effective time management in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
This position will report to the Director of Programmatic Demand, North America.
- Engage clients to drive revenue and grow partnerships
- Utilize large, complex datasets in thoughtful ways to discover revenue opportunities, provide partners with platform insights and create workflow efficiencies
- Communicate partner product/technical needs to Inneractive’s Product and Client Solutions teams
- Identify industry trends and share them internally and externally to better position Inneractive in the marketplace
- Build and maintain relationships cross-functionally: Collaborate with sales on upsell opportunities; Serve as a liaison between partners and Product; Work closely with technical teams on integrations
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 - 4 years experience in a client-facing role
- 1 - 4 years in programmatic advertising space; experience working with DSPs/trading desks preferred
- Articulate with strong writing and presentation skills, specifically around complex ideas/concepts
- Technically inclined with strong data analysis background/skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to work across teams at multiple levels within an organization
- Able to build rapport with clients through value-based interactions
- Exceptional motivation and initiative; able to work independently but understands/appreciates value of teamwork
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Willingness to think outside-the-box to help Inneractive and its partners succeed
- Available to travel and organize meetings domestically and abroad with partners