Demand Partners Manager
Inneractive is looking for a Demand Partners Manager to become a productive member of the International Demand Team. The Demand Partners Account Manager will be handling and managing the integrated strategic accounts, being the main point of contact to the client, optimize and increase revenues, work with the Technical Account Managers to ensure perfect integrations and optimize activity of depth publishers.
Qualified candidates must have the following characteristics: professionalism, sales orientation, initiative, enthusiasm, ability to take direction and work effectively within a team, good analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication, and the ability to prioritize and proper time management in a start-up environment.
The person will report directly to the Team Leader of Strategic Partnerships.
- Daily monitoring the partners’ performance and statistics.
- Optimizing partners revenues
- Business development, closing deals and up-sales offering.
- Working closely with publishers teams to scale activity.
- Working closely with other departments such as marketing and product to improve offerings and showcase our inventory to the partners.
- Constantly communicate with the partners.
- BA in Economics, Business Management Studies or any other relevant field – Must
- Experience in online/mobile advertising – Must
- Proficient in English - Must
- Experience in RTB – Advantage
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with respect to technical, contractual and financial issues.
- An exceptionally motivated person, looking to strive at what they do.
- Creative problem-solution abilities and team player.
- Extremely well organized, and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously.
- Out of the box thinker
- Another foreign language (French, German or Spanish(– Advantage