Managing Director (MD)
Inneractive is looking to expand its UK team based in London with a seasoned business leader to establish roots, recruit talent for additional planned positions, foster the company's incredible culture and scale across the leading countries in EU.
The MD UK's responsibilities will include expanding the team and revenue in the following countries: UK, DE, FR. Engaging with the leading DSPs & premium publishers in the market, establishing presence, defining organizational structure, coaching reps and managers and ultimately delivering on the region’s revenue goals. The MD will report to the VP, MD International based in HQ TLV.
We are looking for a superstar from the mobile advertising space with exceptional communication skills and a desire to supervise and scale a fast growing professional team.
To succeed in this role extensive knowledge of ad tech industry is required, including: RTB platforms, DSP functionality, supply strategy and industry trends.
This person is expected to be an excellent leader and collaborate with the company's units: US & International team, Engineering and Product teams. Strategic training and prospecting plans with the teams based in HQ (Israel) are crucial for scaling overall revenue.
- Managing day-to-day operations as well as profit and loss performance
- Overall responsibility for delivering against Inneractive revenue targets
- Hire, lead and develop a high performing sales and account management team focused on the main EU market (UK, DE, FR)
- Play an active, hands-on role in winning key accounts
- Developing new business from new clients, with a focus on technology
- Recruiting staff, freelancers, and identifying third party partnerships
- Promoting the company in the EU
- Create a recruiting engine to attract and retain top talent
- Implement new ideas, organizational structures, and more to drive and increase sales performance
- Director or VP level minimum
- 6+ years of successful mobile advertising space experience, including at least 2 years of experience in AdTech industry
- Experience with video advertising – advantage
- Successful new business record
- Demonstrated track record of leadership and achievement
- Strong digital competency
- Must be highly adept in building strong and lasting client relationships and leading cross functional teams
- A roll up your sleeves, self-starter personality
- A passion for online technology and a fast growing environment
- Strong academic record / cognitive foundation
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills, particularly the ability to connect with sales reps and managers, peers in other departments, executives, customers and prospects