We are looking for an enthusiastic Office Manager to work in a growing and dynamic global high tech company.
The position includes performing a wide range of administrative and office support activities to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization and providing office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures and policies. Additionally, the Office Manager should be able to work independently as an administration manager, must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy administrative challenges.
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including: Maintenance, Mailing, Supplies, Equipment, Bills, Errands, Shopping
- Office reception
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Ownership of petty cash and credit card payments for the office
- Provide general support to visitors, including reception management and ongoing maintenance facility and security
- Travel arrangements
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Experience with Hi-tech global companies –advantage.
- Fluent English – reading, writing, talking
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritizing
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A great team player, people person - service oriented
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office