Publisher Sales and Business Development Manager
Inneractive is looking for an experienced Publisher Sales and Business Development Manager, based in New York City, to help fuel the next phase of the Company’s growth. The Publisher Sales and Business Development Manager will be a member of the North America business team. In this role, he/she will cultivate relationships with new publisher partners, identify market-leading business opportunities and be an integral part of the North America team. We’re seeking a bright, highly motivated and focused self-starter who is knowledgeable about the mobile advertising ecosystem and passionate about winning.
- Maintain a focused and energetic spirit to: Identify, cultivate and close business with new publisher partners
- Thoroughly understand the Inneractive product to: Effectively communicate our value and market position to publisher partners
- Stay knowledgeable of the mobile advertising ecosystem, and especially our competitors, to: Effectively shape our messaging and seek out-of-box business opportunities
- Work cooperatively with other teams to: Share product feedback and help shape product roadmap based on publisher needs, collaborate with marketing to create most innovative and engaging message in market
- At least 5+ years of experience in mobile/video/programmatic sales.
- At least 3 years experience in the advertising technology space.
- Experience selling for premium publishers.
- Ability to develop and manage multi-year, multi-million dollar client relationships.
- A deep understanding of programmatic buying techniques and real time bidding.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and relationship skills.
- Proactive, independent thinker with high energy and positive attitude.
- Bachelor's degree; MA or MBA preferred.