Inneractive is looking for a passionate, highly skilled and tech-savvy Solutions Engineer (SE) to join our growing Customer Success team at our NY offices.
The SE will work on new client initiatives while also supporting existing clients to ensure the highest standard of service, quality and satisfaction of our loyal customers. A successful candidate possesses a strong sense of responsibility, is flexible, dedicated to quality and enjoy collaborating with clients. The SE will report to Director of Client Solutions.
If you are looking to join a leader in the fastest growth industry around, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Onboarding of new clients and guiding them through the implementation process- working closely with Sales, Engineering and Professional Services in the process.
- Act as the subject matter expert to clients and prospects regarding all Inneractive products and services.
- Leading demand & supply side integrations with new/existing clients while providing subject matter expertise during intro, integration and certification phases.
- Supporting the business team to resolve technical issues related to the partner platform implementation, and develop strong cross-functional relationships to further advocate best interests of Inneractive’s customers.
- Taking part in preparation for customer meetings, demonstrations, evaluations, POC, RFI's, etc'.
- Working closely with the engineering functions to address outstanding tech related issues.
- Create and maintain training, learning, and skill enhancement processes.
- Collecting feature requirements from the field, classifying/justifying it and work closely with Sales and Product on adding it to the Product roadmap where possible.
- At least five years of experience in sales engineering / technical account management / SW development / professional services / integration engineering.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent discipline.
- Experience with mobile advertising concepts and protocols (MRAID, VAST, VPAID, OpenRTB).
- Good orientation in a Linux/Unix environment.
- A thorough understanding of the digital media ecosystem, ad operations, yield optimization platforms, ad serving platforms, and analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business issues, apply solutions to solve the issues and define the resulting value proposition with a strong customer focus.
- Strong, admin level experience in DFP, Mopub, LKQD or another adserving platform.
- Familiarity with web debugging tools: Firebug/Charles/Fiddler/HTTP Live Headers.
- Experience analyzing data to generate clear proposals and presentations.
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done.
- Team player, proactive, self-directed, detailed and organized individual.
- Excellent verbal and written English proficiency.