Solution Engineer – 高级技术工程师
Inneractive is looking for a passionate, highly skilled and tech-savvy Solution Engineer – 高级技术工程师 to join our growing team at our Beijing office.
The SE will work on new client initiatives while also supporting existing clients to ensure the highest standard of service, quality and satisfaction of our loyal customers. A successful candidate possesses a strong sense of responsibility, is flexible, dedicated to quality and enjoys collaborating with clients. The SE will report to the Country Manager China.
If you are looking to join a leader in the fastest growth industry around, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Onboarding of new clients and guiding them through the implementation process- working closely with Sales, Engineering and Professional Services in the process.
- Act as the designated expert to clients and potential clients regarding all Inneractive products and services.
- Leading supply side integrations with new/existing clients while providing expertise during preliminary, integration and certification phases.
- Supporting the business team to resolve technical issues related to the partner platform implementation, and develop strong relationships to further support the interests of Inneractive’s customers.
- Taking part in preparation for customer meetings, demonstrations etc.
- Working closely to address tech related issues.
- Create and maintain training, learning, and skill improvement processes.
- Collecting client requirements during the work process, and working closely with Sales and Product on adding it to the Product technology development plans.
- At least Three years of experience in sales engineering / technical account management / SW development / professional services / integration engineering.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent discipline.
- Experience with mobile advertising concepts and protocols (MRAID, VAST, VPAID, OpenRTB).
- Good orientation in a Linux/Unix environment.
- A thorough understanding of the digital media ecosystem, ad operations, yield optimization platforms, ad serving platforms, and analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business issues, apply solutions to solve the issues and define the resulting value proposition with a strong customer focus.
- Familiarity with web debugging tools: Firebug/Charles/Fiddler/HTTP Live Headers.
- Experience analyzing data to generate clear proposals and presentations.
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done.
- Team player, proactive, self-directed, detailed and organized individual.
- Adequate verbal and written English.