We only collect information that the Publisher had authorized us to collect, in writing, prior to such collection, and subject to your permissions inside the App or your mobile device. For example: our Software Development Kit (“SDK”) will not collect your location data unless you affirmatively allowed/enabled the App to collect it.
Some information is collected via our SDK which is integrated with the App you use, and other information is received via an API integration between our server and Publisher’s server or via a third party’s tracking tools.
We may also receive information about you from trusted third parties that we are engaged with (“Third Parties”).
When interacting with the App, we may collect/receive the following information:
- Information about your device, such as device type and model, network provider, browser type, language.
- Information about the App, such as package name, key words, version.
- Information about your operation system, such as Android, iOS.
- Information about your mobile advertising identifiers, such as your Advertising ID (Apple IDFA or Google AAID).
- Information provided by your device, such as device IP address, network connection type and device GPS location (only if you provide permission).
- Information we may receive from Publishers, such as your age, gender, zip code, GPS location.
- Information we may receive from Third Parties about you from sources other than the App, such as non-precise device location based on IP address, device specifications and user’s interests.
WE DO NOT COLLECT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION THAT BY ITSELF CAN BE USED TO IDENTIFY A SPECIFIC INDIVIDUAL SUCH AS YOUR NAME, HOME ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, E-MAIL ADDRESS, FINANCIAL INFORMATION, MEDICAL INFORMATION, MAC ADDRESS, OR SENSITIVE INFORMATION (E.G. INFORMATION RELATED TO YOUR RELIGION, POLITICAL OPINION, HEALTH, SEXUAL ORIENTATION).