Supply Content Policy
This Supply Content Policy (“Policy”) sets forth standards that govern Inneractive Ltd.’s (“Inneractive”) relationship with its customers (mobile app and mobile website developers) and/or supply-side platforms (SSPs), ad networks, and/or any other entity licensed to sell mobile apps/website advertising inventory that is connected to the Inneractive Ad Exchange (collectively, “Supply Partner(s)”).
We, at Inneractive, aim to provide our Supply Partners a clean and safe platform for selling mobile advertisement programmatically. We believe that obligating our Supply Partners to adhere to and comply with our ad quality policies will enable a clean and trustworthy ad exchange for mobile advertisement. This will increase the trust and transparency with our advertisers, agencies, demand-side platforms (DSPs), ad networks, ad exchanges and any other entity bidding on ad inventory through the Inneractive Ad Exchange (collectively, “Demand Partner(s)”) , which, in turn, enable us to maximize yield and ad quality for our Supply Partners.
To maintain high-quality traffic via the Inneractive Ad Exchange, all Supply Partners are expected to abide by this Policy and refrain from allowing, encouraging or enabling any content that breaches this Policy to be available on or via their mobile apps/websites, which are connected to the Inneractive Ad Exchange. This Policy provides listing of prohibited content by Inneractive via the Inneractive Ad Exchange and is by no means exhaustive and may not be inclusive of all objectionable content.
We recognize that this Policy cannot address every situation or issue that may arise while doing business, especially given the pace of change within the advertising technology industry, in which we operate. Accordingly, we anticipate that this Policy will be revisited and updated from time to time. We will remain open to suggestions, criticism, and correction from our Supply Partners. Inneractive reserves the right, at any time, to require the removal of objectionable content from Supply Partners’ mobile app/website. Inneractive may block and/or suspend, temporarily or permanently, any Supply Partner’s access to the Inneractive Ad Exchange for not complying with this Policy.
In addition, as part of the onboarding process, any new Supply Partner is required to agree to the Inneractive General Terms.
Inneractive utilizes both internal and third party’s automated tools to detect and block invalid events and non-human traffic when becoming aware of such, including spiders and bots, non-browser agents, crawlers and incomplete request events, along with other types of sophisticated invalid traffic.
Supply Partner’s mobile app/site must not include any of the following content:
- Pornographic, obscene or sexually explicit content.
- Extreme violence.
- Promotion of illegal substances or activities.
- Investment and/or money-making opportunities or advice not permitted by applicable law.
- Any content that infringes upon the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, of any third party.
- Excessive violence and profanity.
- Defamatory or libelous material and material that threatens physical harm to others.
- Online gambling.
- Sales of weapons or ammunition.
- Sale of tobacco.
- Hate content and/or material that discriminates on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, religion, political opinion, or sexual orientation and/or advocate the superiority of a specific race or ethnic group.
- Promotion of terrorism or terrorist-related activities, sedition or similar activities.
- Any content that is unfair, deceptive, or otherwise in violation of any applicable laws, rules, and/or regulations.
- Promotion of illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia;
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illicit or harmful activity, or infringes on the rights of others.
We require that the Supply Partner mobile app/site will:
- Comply with all industry guidelines/ self-regulatory principles of the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) and the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA), as applicable to it as a Supply Partner, including provisions on obtaining consent for the collection, use, and transfer of precise geolocation data (if such data is collected from end users).
- We require that the Supply Partner own all mobile apps/sites on which it place Ads or that it shall have a direct contractual relationship with the mobile apps/sites’ developers/owners.
The mobile app/site will NOT:
- Artificially inflate impressions, clicks, or ad requests.
- Distribute malware or viruses.
- Encourage users to click on an ad (e.g. “Click here” next to an ad).
- Initiate any download or change settings without the end user’s knowledge and consent.
- Include or launch fake error messages or system flags.
- Obscure the true source of traffic.
- Be generated from browser add-ons, toolbars, etc. unless the inventory is identified as such.
- Result from page loads that are in the form of pop-unders, pop-ups, etc.
- Be from pages that are created solely for generating ad impressions.
- Encourage users to load ads for no reason other than accruing cash or cash-like rewards.
- Will ensure that inventory specifications and criteria provided to Inneractive must be true and accurate.
- Will not edit or modify ad views/ container in any way, including but not limited to, resizing the ad views/container.
- Will ensure that Ads will be clearly separated from other content. It must always be clear to the user what is an ad and what is content.
- Will ensure that Ads will not be obscured or altered in any way. For ads shown in iframes, the iframe must allow the entire creative to be fully visible to the user.
- Will ensure that the page will not contain an excessive number or density of Ads.
Any violation of this Policy may result in the suspension or blocking of Supply Partner’s mobile app/site on the Inneractive Ad Exchange. Additionally, Inneractive reserves the right to block or terminate the violating Supply Partner’s account.
Supply Partner’s mobile app/site which was deemed unsafe by reputable third-party malware-detection services may be suspended without further notice, at Inneractive’s sole discretion, from the Inneractive Ad Exchange until all safety issues are resolved to Inneractive’s satisfaction.
For more information or any questions concerning this Policy, please contact your Inneractive Account Manager or email@example.com.
Updated on: July 5, 2017